Where to now 2025

Where to Now? 2025 is your guide to Victoria’s senior secondary school pathways – the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE), including the VCE Vocational Major (VCE VM) and where it can take you after you finish school. This guide also details the Victorian Pathways Certificate (VPC), a flexible certificate designed for students in Years 11 and 12 who would benefit from a more individualised program at a more accessible level than the VCE and the VCE VM.